Thursday, June 05, 2008

Neither Snow Nor Rain

Never knew mailboxes were big business and I thought the same about lawn ornaments (or curbside décor, as I just found out) until I ran into some people that offered what looked to be each and every single type and style of mail-receiving implement available. Single units, multi units, wall mounted, locking, column, post, slots. I won’t look at a mailbox just a mailbox from now on.
Funny thing is, after you do pay attention, you kind of understand how a post receptacle accentuates a home. It is some sort of welcoming piece, after all; your front lawn ambassador, so to speak. I’m actually thinking about our mailbox (a rusty tin can) as I write this. Guess we could do better. Oh one last thing, these guys I’m talking about have an affiliate program going on. People living in lawn-rich neighborhoods may want to have a look-see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home