Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hit The Lights

I’ve always liked lamps. There’s just something about how they make a room or any space they occupy something a bit extraordinary. Lighting is awesome, what can I say?
Table lamps, floor lamps, desk lamps, they’re all great.

As I was going about the good old ‘net last night, I came upon a lamp specialty store, and I mean “specialty”. They had this neat feature that let you select a lamp to your specifications. Size, color, finish, etc. it was like choosing a car. I had no idea the lamp-loving demographic was that demanding and that particular. They didn’t stop at lamps, though. They had stuff for baths, ceiling fans, kitchen fixtures… it was the absolute works. I’m all pumped up about it because there’s nothing close to it over here, well online, that is. Just a fan of armchair hardware hunting, is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home