Monday, June 02, 2008

Europa

A rather wealthy acquaintance has been flapping her lips constantly about an upcoming tour of Europe and I’d be lying through my teeth if I said I didn’t suddenly turn bright green when she told me about her trip. In blind envy, I searched for travel agents that offered relatively easy access to major travel destinations in the continent. I came across an online hotel reservation facility that seemed to have a wide selection of contacts across Europe.

They look like they've got an expansive world-wide network with accomodations available at major European cities (well, the ones I dream about visiting anyway). They can hook you up with hotels in Rome, London, and even Prague.

I've taken note of these hotels and the attractions I need to see when I get there. Now it's just a matter of stumbling on several hundred thousand pesos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home