Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shoot!

A friend is currently looking for a digital camera. The thing is, he knows absolutely nothing about digicams and to be honest, I really can’t be arsed to constantly provide tips and opinions via SMS so I went online to find some sort of facility that would help him find the best digital camera for his needs. I found these guys.

I like the way they narrow your options down to what should best suit your needs. They do this by asking you questions about the photos you like taking, camera size preference, features you want in a cam, brand preference, well, you get the idea. In the end, you get opinions on specific products and I mean specific. You can choose from the best compact digital cameras, the best travel digital cameras, the best wide angle digital cameras, etc. Off to let Mr. Camera Shopper about this now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home