Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged by Joy

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

  1. I would like to drive the Nuerburgring-Nordschleife before I die.
  2. I have terribly ugly feet.
  3. I have allergic rhinitis and my sneezing spells go on forever. My personal record is 19 consecutive sneezes.
  4. I once ate 22 slices pf pizza in one sitting.
  5. Beer is good. So are cold cuts.
  6. I have short index fingers. They're way disproportional to the size my hands and other fingers.
  7. I often catch myself idly plucking out rogue nose hairs.

I am tagging: Rey, Candy, Olive, Don, Ruthie, Lala, and Bel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home