Monday, May 28, 2007

Lasma sa Ledgi

I now officially ban anything related to Ferrari and Formula 1 from this blog.

It's hexing the lot of things, I reckon. I tried to provide regular updates last season (yes, I eventually gave up) and what happened was Michael Schumacher's engine decided to blow itself up.

While he was leading the penultimate race of the season.

With both the Constructors' and Driver's championships in line.

Christmas, 2004. My wife gives me a Ferrari hat as a present. Come the first race of the season (Australian GP), I eagerly put on the hat and I watch in horror as the rain starts to fall during qualifying.

Precisely at the start of Michael Schumacher's qualifying lap.

It then stops, and everyone else has a relatively dry track.

Hat in question is promptly put on top of a book case.

Back to this blog's effect on the 2007 Formula One World Championships. I thought about bringing back the race reports a week before the Grand Prix of Monaco. The weekend comes and we bite the big one. Raikonnen nerfs it in qualifying by hitting an innocent armco barrier, and the best Felipe can do is third. A full minute behind the race winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home