Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jack Squat

Are free top level domains still available somewhere? They were all the rage a few years back but I'm not sure if you can still get them nowadays. I ask because a college buddy just put up a construction business and he is looking into the idea of getting a web site put up. Poor guy has no idea what he needs to do. Well, he knows he needs a web site designer.

He knows squat beyond that. Nothing about domain registration, zero about web hosting, and zilch about how to build up site traffic. Well, he did say he had read about e-mail marketing but all he knew about it was you marketed via e-mail. I'm no web wiz but I've got an obligation to help the guy out. Hence, the question about free TLDs. I was thinking of saving him several hundred pesos till he gets his business going full tilt.

Anyone with a clue let me know. Danke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home