Thursday, June 26, 2008

Love Me

I will buy me a bottle of Hydroxycut so I can lose weight in a quick and painless manner, thereby gaining an amount of self-esteem proportional to the how much weight I lose. Losing all this weight will also allow me to wear more fashionable clothing, thereby gaining access to the highly exclusive club of the self-expressing stylish folk. I am hell bent on joining this elite and very discriminating group, as everyone else is part of it. I will drink all the fat-burning tablets I can. Society hates the fat. Beauty cannot reveal itself beneath numerous layers of blubber. I want to be thin because I do not want to be ugly anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too hard on yourself! Beauty is only skin deep!

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home