Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Check, mate.

It took me a while to wrap my thick skull around it, but I eventually understood (well, at least at a high level) the concept of free online checking accounts. The whole thing seemed rather odd at first, especially when it came to the "free" part, but when I realized that the company offering the service was able to do so because it simply added its charges to whatever the payable amount was, things were made clear. I think it's a great idea-- the convenience it offers is, for me, the product's biggest selling point. I have some issues concerning security, to be honest, but the fact that you only ever release money per purchase seems a safe enough set up. Bottom line: it's free and I'll try it, even if for only the most minor of transacations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home