Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bunot, Diego.

Some people from our company's bank-partner were at the office recently to promote their personal loan package. Interest rates were fantastic, and payment terms were great. Payments for your cash advance were also made via salary deduction, so, as we say, "hindi mo masyadong mararamdaman." I left the conference room with thoughts of that Speedlite EX 430 and a new camera bag in my head. All I had to do was convince da missuz-- perhaps a few shots in terrible light might do the trick, but she knows a fair bit about taking photographs now and will surely be onto me and my devious plan. Flowers and gifts will be too obvious; no point in even going that route. Begging and/or crying like a child in a toy store are the only viable options left, and I more than willing to beg and cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home