Monday, October 15, 2007

Ta-da!

and 100!

This, post number 100. In the span of roughly 19 months, despite having so much to say (not that most of it is worth hearing or reading, anyway), I have come up with only one hundred entries-most of them paid. I am happy to report that not much has changed in the way I am and how I see the world in the past year and a half. My wife and daughter out of the picture, I am still an angry old fart trying to find peace with himself; trying to accumulate an inordinate number of things to find happiness; trying to stay healthy and steal back the decade or so lost to a less than proper lifestyle; trying to accept who I am; and trying hard to fight the anger, the disappointment, and the frustration of constantly finding out I am not even a fraction of what I think myself to be. I am weak. I am lazy. I know nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home