Saturday, August 18, 2007

CarNation

I will never know what to get my good buddy DJ for his birthdays. I can't get him a shirt, simple because only girls give their friends clothes. I've given him all the pool stuff I could get my hands on short of a stick (he already has one) and a table. He's recently picked up badminton but I wouldn't know what to get him for that. Besides, there's no way in hell I'm giving a friend something that says male rooster, shuttle or game. I'd give him a book but the guy's been through med school. I think reading is no longer a pleasurable activity for the bloke. (Hmmn, maybe a book about badminton). He does have a Fast and The Furious-spec Mitsubishi, with wings and all that crap. Maybe I can just make like a vault and play it safe by giving him auto accessories this year. You know what auto-tuners say: if you can't bolt on an accessory, your car's too small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home